ARTTILES uses Leman International Transport and UPS. We ship all orders as packages, which makes it possible to track them in case problems or delays occur. Orders are insured during shipping, and we kindly ask you to check the contents on receipt of the package. If the package or its contents are damaged, you are asked to notify ARTTILES within two days and subsequently return the order to us. ARTTILES is liable for orders that are damaged during shipping. We always pack orders with great care, doing our best to minimize the risk of damages.
ARTTILES will do all we can to ship your order ASAP. All products are handmade in our Cph-Studio and if you order products wihich are "in stock" we will be able to ship them within 2-4 days. Shipping time is estimated to 2-5 days in Europe. Outside Europe 1-2 weeks. If you add your email when ordering the shipping company will send you a link to track and trace the shipment.
SHIPPING WITHIN DENMARK
We ship with Leman International Transport. If you want to check the shipping costs then fell free to add the products to the basket and then fill in your country at the check out modul. Then the system will do the calculation for you.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE DENMARK
All shipments outside Denmark are handled by Leman International Transport and UPS. Their regular service within Europe takes two to five working days. Regular service outside Europe takes one to two weeks.
If you want to check the shipping costs then fell free to add the products to the basket and then fill in your country at the check out modul. Then the system will do the calculation for you
Shopping at ARTTILES you can use the following credit cards: VISA/Dankort, VISA Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, JBC or American Express. We will charge your credit card once your order has been shipped from us. All prices are listed in DKK and Euro and include 5 % VAT, unless the order is for a country outside the European Union. If your order is placed in a country of the European Union, you will pay Danish VAT but no customs duty, in accordance with the rules governing the free movement of goods. . If your order is placed in a country outside of the EU, Danish VAT will be subtracted from your order. However, local taxes and duties may apply, for which we cannot be held liable.
You may return your order within 14 days of delivery with original packaging for a full refund. Items should be returned new and in the condition in which they were delivered. Costs associated with returns are covered by the customer. The items for return should be sent to:
Oehlenschlægersgade 30, st.
1663 København V.
Costumized item can´t be returned.
All products are covered by the rules of the Danish Sale of Goods Act concerning the right to appeal within a reasonable time, but not later than 2 months after the error is discovered. The right to complain allows the customer to complain about imperfections and defects which have occurred within 24 months of purchase of the product. The right to complain does not cover defects or damages caused by misuse, lack of maintenance or regular wear and tear. Complaints about imperfections and defects or undelivered orders should be directed to ARTTILES, by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Return of goods is at own expense.
- At ARTTILES we want to give you the best possible experience of ARTTILES and our square universe.
- We make the registration of your personal information for the purpose of delivering the products to you. Payment card information is NOT registered.
- The personal information is registered with ARTTILES and will be saved for 5 years after that the information will be deleted. When collecting personal information through our website, we ensure that it is always done by giving your explicit consent so that you are informed exactly which informations are collected and why.
- The Director has access to the information that is registered about you.
- We do not save customer informations encrypted.
- We do not transmit customer informations encrypted.
- Information provided to ARTTILES is not disclosed or sold to third part and we do not register any personal sensitive informations.
- As registered at ARTTILES, you are always entitled to object to the registration. You also have the rights to understand which informations that are registered about you. You have these rights in accordance to the Personal Data Law and if you want further informations please write an email to: email@example.com
- Thank you.